Did you know June is National Rose Month? Roses are one of our favorite flowers here at Westchester Flower Shop. Read and find out why.
Did you know June is National Rose Month? That’s right, and we couldn’t be more excited! Roses are one of our favorite flowers here at Westchester Flower Shop. They come in so many different colors, shapes and styles.
What is your favorite rose?
Do you know what type of rose is your favorite? Is it the romantic red or the friendly yellow rose? If you don’t know, check out these rose meanings by color to help you decide:
- Lavender – Enchantment.
- Orange – (Rosa) Fascination.
- Pale Pink – Modesty.
- Pink – Thankfulness.
- Red – Love, I love you.
- Red and White Mixed – Unity
- White – Innocence and purity, secrecy and silence. I am worthy of you. You are heavenly.
- Yellow – Friendship.
- Rosebud – Beauty and youth, a heart innocent of love.
- Single Full Bloom – I love you. I still love you.
- Tea (Mini) – I will remember, always.
Source: Flower Shop Network